Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zimmer surprised me....
...he seems almost giddy at his press conference. He talks like a guy that knows something and he doesn't want to believe it yet. This team might be loaded. I think if they can get some momentum early and become believers, this team might be pretty good.

stop me if you've heard this one before... this just might be our year.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I'll take highly competitive. Anything can happen in the playoffs if you can take a punch....and give one. I think this team might have playmakers and the culture brewing. 

As long as Rodgers hits the turf repeatedly, it's a good sign.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Well gee arent you a ray of sunshine. 

As a long time fan please forgive me as I expect something bad to happen that nobody could see coming.

Quote: @FLVike said:
As a long time fan please forgive me as I expect something bad to happen that nobody could see coming.
You mean like the RG "competition" being rigged for Dozier before it started? Oh, sorry, you said something we couldn't see coming :p

I really doubt Dozier will start in this pivotal year for invader Zim. I'm sure there will be a few dozen available that are better than him during the final cuts week, but hey, it wouldn't be the first time partiality beat out talent.

Quote: @RS Express said:[Image: hi02pem0bs51.gif]
@FLVike said:
You mean like the RG "competition" being rigged for Dozier before it started? Oh, sorry, you said something we couldn't see coming :p

Quote: @RS Express said:
@FLVike said:
Where is this Dozier shit coming from?  I haven't seen his name mentioned this year except by you.