Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pretty cool video from the war room during the draft

Zim does not look amused at 1:50, downrite pissed

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
Yeah that had me lmao.

It is amazing that he seemed to move down without a really solid plan for getting back to get Darrisaw who is who they obviously really wanted.  Then they flipped that pick into Darrisaw, Davis and Mond!  Just amazing!   Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good!

I was never quite convinced the Vikings were specifically targeting Darrisaw. Thought they might have been targeting a "tier" in the trade down that included Darrisaw, Phillips, Paye, etc. But this confirms it. Rick mentions Darrisaw as the target before the Jets even take AVT. 

Zim has never been a fan of maneuvering around on draft day. And like most fans he hates trading down, because he sees only horses and castles. Rick is playing the Queen's Gambit. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@BigAl99 said:
Zim has never been a fan of maneuvering around on draft day. And like most fans he hates trading down, because he sees only horses and castles. Rick is playing the Queen's Gambit. 
The Queens Gambit is not what comes to mind when I look at Zim
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...%3DApi&f=1]

That was great, thanks for posting.

Rick is smoove on draft night. 

Last year’s draft night cam when Rick/Mike were lol’ing the Iggles was entertaining as well.

Quote: @savannahskol said:
That was great, thanks for posting.

Rick is smoove on draft night. 

Last year’s draft night cam when Rick/Mike were lol’ing the Iggles was entertaining as well.
Yes the video last year when the Eagles took Reagor over Jefferson was awesome.  

Last year was a jubilant cheer and this draft was more of a sigh of relief then sort-of a disbelief they still got the guy they wanted (and I wanted pre draft) and draft picks - as Rick says "well played"

[Image: 200.gif]