Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peterson Wants Jones

Ditto… B) 

Mega dittos! Wink

But here's the problem. Chandler makes more than Danielle Hunter and he's not happy with his contract. We just gave Hunter assurances that he will be rewarded handsomely after the season. How do you make that work? AND give O'Neill a competitive salary? AND absorb Cousins cap hit? 

RicknRob have put on a magic show since March, but this is a bridge too far. 

Yep, that dog don’t hunt…  Wink 

Chandler Jones Twitter account shows his last 2 follows are #Vikings Patrick Peterson & Adam Thielen.

At this rate, the Vikes are going to play a 5-1-5 defense haha. I would be thrilled if we got him

You wanna get really nuts? Trade for Xavien Howard. Maybe the best corner in the NFL wants a trade out of Miami. 

https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/142...53091?s=20

do it.  I would love nothing more than to get Jones, have the best DL in football and destroy that “Last Dance” on the way to the Super Bowl

Hunter-Pierce-Tomlinson-Jones with Richardson, Westherly, and the rookies on the front line of the D?!  OMG

We tried landing a running mate for Hunter last year, maybe we try again. Brez will need therapy, but on papers, we are top 3.

I still think they have a verbal agreement in place with Everson. They sign him at the vet minimum after the season starts so his contract isn't guaranteed in case he doesn't perform or in case he has some "issues".