Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, well, well

Classic mistake. Never sit in the backseat super drunk. The Chunk Train will soon follow. 

Gotta love TMZ making it sound like the barfed all over the car.  He opened the door and threw up on the highway.  

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Gotta love TMZ making it sound like the barfed all over the car.  He opened the door and threw up on the highway.  
Agreed...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Jayron trying to walk a straight line was pretty amusing though!

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"greediron" said:
Agreed...wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Jayron trying to walk a straight line was pretty amusing though!
The epitome of being drunk and thinking, I can do this.

vomiting out of a moving vehicle, now that makes a mess.  Thought the driver was gonna flip his truck trying to stop on the gravel road.

I thought the team or players association had implemented a system whereby players could get a ride service, no questions asked.

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
I thought the team or players association had implemented a system whereby players could get a ride service, no questions asked.
Or....or they have this thing called Uber. 

Quote: @"VikingOracle" said:
IIRC that is a league wide thing available to all players.
..but yeah,  even after am agents cut and supporting the hanger owners, there should be enough left for an uber or they shluldnt be partying in the first place.