Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barr Drinking Purple Kool Ade

A girl can dream, right? Because I've been sippin' a little myself.

[Image: dwna0fap7jqs.jpg]

Hell dreaming is free. Bottoms up.

[Image: 5mulp3eg5jql.gif]

Barr really likes the Viking's organization. Gave the team 2 discounts. Honestly, I think a big part is he's scared to go to another team. I think the familiarity and comfort of the team that drafted him and the players is worth taking less money to him. I mean he backed out LAST minute on the Jets deal. JMO. 

Yeah, we had a whole tread about this...

I'd say he is rather optimistic! Step one, beat the Bears. Step two, win the NFCN. Etc. Etc..
You can't talk your way to a Lombardi. Don't want to rain on his parade, but I would rather he gets to work and quietly shows me rather than tells me. I hope he is right.

Barr is right. But as Viking fans know better than anyone, you need more than talent to win a Super Bowl. You need three things: you need to get lucky, you need to stay healthy and you need to get hot down the stretch. 

I don't see anyone running with much success against that IDL. So we'll need to find the right formula for getting pressure on opposing QBs. And of course, P2 will need to have the bounce back year everyone expects. I think he will since it happens so often for aging veterans who get a change of scenery, but it's not for certain. Then, of course, those young offensive linemen. Darrisaw and Davis were great picks, but I don't know that we can even count on them to start. I'd feel pretty good about Hill at LT, but if Dozier is starting at RG, then we could have some of the same protection problems we had last year. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Barr is right. But as Viking fans know better than anyone, you need more than talent to win a Super Bowl. You need three things: you need to get lucky, you need to stay healthy and you need to get hot down the stretch. 

I don't see anyone running with much success against that IDL. So we'll need to find the right formula for getting pressure on opposing QBs. And of course, P2 will need to have the bounce back year everyone expects. I think he will since it happens so often for aging veterans who get a change of scenery, but it's not for certain. Then, of course, those young offensive linemen. Darrisaw and Davis were great picks, but I don't know that we can even count on them to start. I'd feel pretty good about Hill at LT, but if Dozier is starting at RG, then we could have some of the same protection problems we had last year. 
I agree. So many things that need to go right; good luck and health being a large part of it. But that's true for all teams. This team on paper appears to be a quantum leap ahead of last year and gives me a lot of hope.
I would be shocked and disappointed if Dozier ends up starting.

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:

I would be shocked and disappointed if Dozier ends up starting.
Me as well. I'd actually be pissed. Rookies start at OG in the NFL and do every single year. FAs start. There is absolutely zero excuse for Dozier to be starting again this season. Its a colossal failure if he does.