Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete With 6 Minutes Of Love For My Boi
&feature=emb_err_woyt

He's a talented kid. If he somehow can take the same route as Hunter, booooooom. Almost the same size and length. 

I won't include Weatherly because we already know what he is, but with Robinson, Jones II, and Wonnum, the Vikings have a lot of dart throws at the end position opposite Hunter. Just need one to hit. 

People keep talking about bringing in a veteran end, but if you do, the math doesn't add up. One of these guys probably doesn't make the roster. I think the Vikings stand pat. 

He's strong, long, and looks to be pretty football smart.  Great opposite end to Hunter, and a great fit to rotate with guys like Jones and Weatherly.

I wonder what side the Vikings play him on?  He looks like a natural LDE with his strength and run stopping ability...  problem is that is where Hunter plays.  Maybe Robinson backs up Hunter this season and you have Wonnum, Weatherly, and Jones compete at RDE?

The parallels with Hunter coming out are numerous. The rookie I'm most excited about. 

[Image: b1jseomylxih.jpeg]

My birthday is about a month away. Size XL pretty much works. 

I think this kid's got really good potential. Between him, Wonnum, and Jones...those are three young guys who could at least be serviceable players for us for a long time. Hopefully at least one develops into a really good bookend for Hunter.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
My birthday is about a month away. Size XL pretty much works. 
[Image: 45hikdkmmjee.gif]

Liked the pick, hope he can develop into a rotation player this year.