Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Mods in here?
Besides Jimmy and Vanguard.  Need some of you to PM me.  You guys want to ban me from OT after Jimmy purposely provokes me, then somebody other than Jimmy needs to get involved.

DRAMA!

Wetlander,  Greediron, SDCAVIKESFAN, and Cricket.

I am. Wait, you are talking about people who ride Vespas and have cool haircuts, right? 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I am. Wait, you are talking about people who ride Vespas and have cool haircuts, right? 
I have a beard now and the girlfriend has a Jeep. I think I'm a mod, or do I have to brew my own beer first?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
I have a beard now and the girlfriend has a Jeep. I think I'm a mod, or do I have to brew my own beer first?
like the grizzly adams,  or more of a i use a trimmer when im to lazy to get the razor out.. kind of beard?  I think all these 20 somethings trying to grow full beards is funny as hell because their facial hair is so erratic it looks like a wolverine went ape shit on a baby yak.

Guy asks for mods, he gets clowns.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
like the grizzly adams,  or more of a i use a trimmer when im to lazy to get the razor out.. kind of beard?  I think all these 20 somethings trying to grow full beards is funny as hell because their facial hair is so erratic it looks like a wolverine went ape shit on a baby yak.
Definitely not Grizzly Adams, definitely not a 20 something. I think if Kate Upton started having daddy issues, she'd approve.

[Image: oq45j9aijj9c.jpeg]

Quote: @SFVikeFan said:
Besides Jimmy and Vanguard.  Need some of you to PM me.  You guys want to ban me from OT after Jimmy purposely provokes me, then somebody other than Jimmy needs to get involved.
You know, its pretty much just you that has a mod problem. Maybe you need some inner refelction. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
No, that's not mod, that's Colorado. But if you come here, in addition to your jeep and brew kit, you'll also need a dog with a bandana and a Subaru with a ski and bike rack. See mod below...

[Image: quadrophenia_2909328a.jpg?imwidth=1400]