Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow jersey top seller in first 24 hours
https://www.news4jatwitter.com/sports/20...line-shop/

Interesting, Tebow jerseys are top sellers...  Good luck making the team, he's gonna need it at his age...  I hope he does, some heads will burst!

I imagine his popularity in that area is still pretty high from his college days and that really spurred those sales, but are there really that many jerseys being bought in mid may over all to compete with the novelty of his signing?

I'd wait. In four months, it'll be on the clearance rack at Ross for $6.99.

Further proof there's one born every minute.

Brilliant move by Urban Meyer when you really think it through.  The NFL has been waiting for the debut of Trevor Lawrence since he diced up Alabama as a true freshman.  He has been the most highly touted QB to come in the league since the suck for Luck campaign and Lawrence's hype has been much more as it started 3 years ago.  All that being said what are the headlines coming our of Jacksonville these days?  Tebow to try out, Tebow signs, Tebow has number one selling jersey.  You can bet Tebow will make the team and when opening day comes the focus will be on Tebow more so than the rookie behind center.  In addition, Lawrence gets a guy on the roster who can mentor him on being a professional.  Win, win.  

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I imagine his popularity in that area is still pretty high from his college days and that really spurred those sales, but are there really that many jerseys being bought in mid may over all to compete with the novelty of his signing?
Good points!  I just posted it to tweak the Tebow "haters"!  :p

Quote: @JR44 said:
Brilliant move by Urban Meyer when you really think it through.  The NFL has been waiting for the debut of Trevor Lawrence since he diced up Alabama as a true freshman.  He has been the most highly touted QB to come in the league since the suck for Luck campaign and Lawrence's hype has been much more as it started 3 years ago.  All that being said what are the headlines coming our of Jacksonville these days?  Tebow to try out, Tebow signs, Tebow has number one selling jersey.  You can bet Tebow will make the team and when opening day comes the focus will be on Tebow more so than the rookie behind center.  In addition, Lawrence gets a guy on the roster who can mentor him on being a professional.  Win, win.  
great insight and yes that area is Tebow nuts!  genius move by Meyer

You couldn't pay me to wear his jersey. He sucked at QB and only a dimwit coach would lose to him.

I'll be waiting to see if any announcer will have the stones to point out that many of the people so on board with CK and kneeling were absolutely triggered by Tebow's celebrations.

It likely won't be anyone at ESPN.

Quote: @FLVike said:
You couldn't pay me to wear his jersey. He sucked at QB and only a dimwit coach would lose to him.
So super bowl winning head coach Mike Tomlin is a dimwit?