Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jefferson Already Lobbying For Mond

[Image: dg0MhkXS_normal.jpg]
Chris Tomasson
@christomasson
· 23m
#Vikings WR Justin Jefferson said he was working out in Miami during this offseason with Kellen Mond and now they're teammates. "I feel like he's going to be a good player on this team. ... He has a very strong arm... I think he will be a great addition to this team.''

Next on KFAN 

Good teammate, practicing with and welcoming a rookie.  Nice!

EDIT: For Pete's sake why is posting a tweet on this site so difficult! Someone please tell me how.
Jefferson was on Cowherd today and kinda buried Kirk.
Link is below but replace (period) with .

https://twitter(period)com/ConnorAllenNFL/status/1392232730172211201?s=20

I know the majority of this board is all-in with Cousins, and I get it. What other choice do we have? But I think the writing is on the wall. In a way this upcoming season is a contract year so if he balls out it wouldn't totally shock me, but I just think his days are numbered. Good/very good doesn't cut it forever. This franchise needs a trophy.

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
EDIT: For Pete's sake why is posting a tweet on this site so difficult! Someone please tell me how.
Jefferson was on Cowherd today and kinda buried Kirk.
Link is below but replace (period) with .

https://twitter(period)com/ConnorAllenNFL/status/1392232730172211201?s=20

I know the majority of this board is all-in with Cousins, and I get it. What other choice do we have? But I think the writing is on the wall. In a way this upcoming season is a contract year so if he balls out it wouldn't totally shock me, but I just think his days are numbered. Good/very good doesn't cut it forever. This franchise needs a trophy.
Here you go.

https://twitter.com/ConnorAllenNFL/statu...11201?s=20

(If you are on a desktop, open the tweet fully and copy/paste the URL into your post. Or hover over the 'share' icon with your mouse. It's the 4th one along the bottom of the tweet after the options to reply, retweet and like. Clicking on it will give you the option to "Copy Link to Tweet". Then paste here.

Oh and regarding JJ, let's not forget the picture of Burrow getting hauled off the field on a cart.

schism alert…!  Wink B)

Considering Burrow spent most of last season injured, perhaps he should be more concerned about getting hit  :p

As for Cousins, after 5 4,000+ yard seasons and 6 straight with 25+ TD's I figure his ego is doing just fine  B)  

I'll say this about Cousins: he's so white bread, 1950s-esque, Leave it to Beaver-ish that I'm sure he doesn't relate much to the younger players on the team. I get why JJ would possibly favor a guy more like himself and who he's worked with in the off-season. It doesn't mean JJ doesn't like Kirk, he's just being real. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I'll say this about Cousins: he's so white bread, 1950s-esque, Leave it to Beaver-ish that I'm sure he doesn't relate much to the younger players on the team. I get why JJ would possibly favor a guy more like himself and who he's worked with in the off-season. It doesn't mean JJ doesn't like Kirk, he's just being real. 
No swagger? Apparently someone hasn't seen Kirk's video from the HS production of Oklahoma!

Kids, pffffft.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
No swagger? Apparently someone hasn't seen Kirk's video from the HS production of Oklahoma!

Kids, pffffft.
lol, he's got that Yale Acapella group swag!!

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
No, I think you're dead on about KIrk. He's Eddie Haskell. Donny Osmond. Players probably respond more to the swagger and balls of a guy who smokes cigars on the sideline and probably knows a few more curse words than "golly" and "dagnabbit." Might even use a few. 

Still, we have to be careful here. Jefferson isn't saying anything bad about Kirk. Fans and media love to take something like this and spin it into something totally different. Watch, a few months from now someone, in support of an anti-Kirk take, will say that JJ hates Kirk. Guaranteed.