Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Oh, it's coming...

[Image: 210506054812-03-game-of-thrones-house-of...ge-169.jpg]
Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen (L) is played by Emma D'Arcy and Matt Smith plays Prince Daemon Targaryen.

The new series (House of the Dragon) is based on George R.R. Martin's book "Fire & Blood" and covers the history of House Targaryen some 300 years prior to the storyline in "Game of Thrones," according to a press release from HBO.

Unlike me, not soon enough.

Will definitely watch but count me among the millions who are still annoyed at how GoT ended. Hopefully the books wrap things up better if Martin ever finishes them. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Will definitely watch but count me among the millions who are still annoyed at how GoT ended. Hopefully the books wrap things up better if Martin ever finishes them. 
Yeah, the last two seasons that went beyond what GM had written were noticable.  The characters and storylines just had a very different feel.  The series was much better the HBO guys didn't have to invent their own direction and could just simply follow the books.
I kind of doubt George Martin will ever bother to finish his GOT story, and who could blame him if he's enjoying life and not working as much.

Definitely can't come soon enough, although it'll have big shoes to fill.

So a Doctor Who - GOT crossover.