Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#157 Ihmir Smith-Marsette Iowa
Another returner as well, he can fly, inconsistent production at Iowa. Finished 2019 with a bang: KR TD vs Nebraska, then 3 TD's in the Holiday bowl vs USC: catch, run, KR.  Almost disappeared in 2020 as new QB Spencer Petras struggled.

Most catches in a season was I think 43 in 2019.  Another guy that looked more like a 6th-7th rounder.

Hopefully someone on staff can teach him how to use Uber. Idiot could have killed someone pulling the shit he did. 

Quote: @"bigbone62" said:
Hopefully someone on staff can teach him how to use Uber. Idiot could have killed someone pulling the shit he did. 

Huh?

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"bigbone62" said:

Huh?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thegaze...i/%3famp=1

I'm just happy we got ourselves one of the hyphens. Can't go wrong.

Smith-Marsette was one of my top 5 Underrated WRs. Course we took him before the receiver I thought was the most underrated (Shi Smith). 

Was hoping we would draft a receiver higher but ISM is a good value pick with a very high upside. 

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/138...61829?s=20

I was hoping WR was going to be higher than this too...

Alright Hawkeye fan lurkers... we know you’re out there. Riders of Rohan, what say you?! Is this a good pick?

Feels like at bare minimum he can take over KR duties today. 

I am from Iowa, but an ISU fan, and think Kene Nwangwu is the better KR/PR. KN never fumbled, and delivered in vey key situations, very intense competitor, the young man is a fearless flatline stone cold player.  Wish them both well, Bebe and Abdullah can both be improved upon. 

At :18 ISU season changed.  The guy has an elite gear, he is game faster than the 4.29 he was clocked at.  Dude is straight line fast with good field vision. 

Quote: @"pattersaur" said:
Alright Hawkeye fan lurkers... we know you’re out there. Riders of Rohan, what say you?! Is this a good pick?

Feels like at bare minimum he can take over KR duties today. 
He’s definitely a playmaker.  I think he carries a little risk both off the field and in the locker room.  I do think his talent pulls him up to WR 3 level with the Vikes if he’s focused.  It’ll be interesting because I think the talent is there, but I have concerns about whether he’ll ever reach his ceiling.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
I am from Iowa, but an ISU fan, and think Kene Nwangwu is the better KR/PR. KN never fumbled, and delivered in vey key situations, very intense competitor, the young man is a fearless flatline stone cold player.  Wish them both well, Bebe and Abdullah can both be improved upon. 

At :18 ISU season changed.  The guy has an elite gear, he is game faster than the 4.29 he was clocked at.  Dude is straight line fast with good field vision. 

That is some nice patience, vision and burst at :35.