Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Derrrr.... it just hit me
Vikings' 5 picks so far all played in 2020. No opt-outs. Spielman and Zimmer apparently prefer recent game tape over trying to extrapolate from 2019.  

For me, the Darrisaw, Mond and Davis picks are home runs. I like the Jones II pick a lot more than most in here. 

I'm kind of a wet blanket tonight.  Love Darrisaw, the trade down, and Davis. Mond, Surratt and Jones all left me feeling meh.  3 third rounders that might not start a game between them this year.  Whee.

Quote: @RS Express said:
I'm kind of a wet blanket tonight.  Love Darrisaw, the trade down, and Davis. Mond, Surratt and Jones all left me feeling meh.  3 third rounders that might not start a game between them this year.  Whee.
Chad Reuter really liked the Surratt pick and said he has him penciled in as Wilson's replacement. We will see. Jones was a reach in my opinion. I would have pushed taking him to one of our fourth or fifth rounders. I'm guessing Patterson was pounding the table for him.  

Quote: @RS Express said:
I know we need help now but building for more than just the immediate season is refreshing. We need depth everywhere so if those are the players they like, gotta hope they know what they’re doing. The QB to LB guy is particularly puzzling but sometimes these WTH picks work out the best.