• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Let Tomasson Know
Kirk Cousins
@KirkCousins8
· 2h
Excited to get to work fellas.

@wyattdavis53 @TheKellenMond @Chazz_Surratt12 @P_jones9

Welcome to the @Vikings #skol
That yes, Cousins did indeed send Mond a welcome tweet.

Oh, and...

Fuck Tomasson.

I saw RGIII talk his trash about the Mond pick and Cousins...

...and that bitter little boi should just get over the fact that Cousins took his job, is still a starter, and maybe RG should go sell some Subway sandwiches during all his free time.

Cousins certainly will feel some pressure from Mond, but the newbie looks pretty raw and likely could use a slow, thorough NFL upbringing.

Quote: @Zanary said:

...and that bitter little boi should just get over the fact that Cousins took his job, is still a starter, and maybe RG should go sell some Subway sandwiches during all his free time.

Cousins certainly will feel some pressure from Mond, but the newbie looks pretty raw and likely could use a slow, thorough NFL upbringing.
It was a bitch move by RG3. Fuck him. Massively transparent.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Zanary said:

His personality and weirdness is well known around the league about RG3. He's a different dude. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Zanary said:

Complete bitch move, but the media will run with it because they hate Cousins for, um... breathing?  It's amazing that Cousins is ripped continuously because when he got his shot he took the starting job, produced and got paid.  Any other "underdog" 4th rounder (see Dak Prescott) who hit the jackpot would be mostly hailed as a hero.  Cousins has never been forgiven by either media or plenty of fans for leaving "savior" RGIII in the dust. 

While I didn't like the Mond pick, I hope I'm talking out the other side of my mouth in a couple of years.  Best case scenario:  Darrisaw and Davis give Kirk actual pass blocking, Kirk goes off and Mond turns into prime trade bait ala Garappolo for New England.  Or they think Mond is good enough by 2023 that they let Cousins walk with 2 years cheap labor left on Monds' rookie deal.

Strib ran a similar article...

Who knows if they got themselves a John David Booty or the next Dak Prescott?

KC just came off a what? 35 td season? That said, its nice to have some young blood in the QB room and someone not named Mannion backing up The Capt'n. 

I sure aint looking at the Aggie as a QBOTF, not till he shows even an inkling of making it happen vs an NFL defense. Hopeful Cousins health streak continues a long time...

QB-in-training Kellen Mond ups the ante for Kirk Cousins
Kirk Cousins is going to have to win like he's never won before to have any chance of getting another huge payday out of the Vikings.Little-used career backup Sean Mannion, whose contract expired after two years of posing zero threat to Cousins' future in Minnesota, won't be re-signed. Not after the Vikings used the second pick of the Friday night's third round to select Texas A&M's Kellen Mond as a developmental quarterback who will back up Cousins with an eye toward replacing him and his massive salary in 2023.
https://www.startribune.com/qb-in-traini...600052410/

Oh don't worry I sent it to him lol. RG3 is just looking for an attention grab.

Tomasson is a pile. He did nothing to endear himself to Rick, either, when he kept pressing him about Mond during Rick’s post-draft presser.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Zanary said:

His personality and weirdness is well known around the league about RG3. He's a different dude

RG3 seems like an eccentric bitter turd.