Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When You Have 1 Playoff Win Since 1957
Lions GM Brad Holmes said No. 7 overall pick OT Penei Sewell will "definitely" be playing right tackle in Detroit.He'll replace Tyrell Crosby at that position as Halapoulivaati Vaitai slides inside to RG. Sewell played left tackle with the Ducks but obviously has the ability to play at either spot after allowing only one sack in 1,376 collegiate snaps. With its o-line now strengthened ahead of the 2021 season, the Lions will undoubtedly look to add to its receiving corps over the next six rounds.

You do stupid shit like this.

Lolololz. I know they have Taylor Decker but cmon

You’re not alone in your thinking
Quote Tweet
[Image: 8BIz0xBX_normal.jpg]
Darius Butler
@DariusJButler
· 10m
I still can’t believe the Bengals passed on Penei Sewell! I know J. Chase is special but mannn your QB is rehabbing that tore up knee as we speak. Coming off a season where he got his ASS KICKED week in and week out. You pass on a special talent like Sewell. Man...

Or this

https://twitter.com/i/status/1388206003045421061

Yeah, Penei, how do you feel about moving to RT?..Penei..Pen..you still there...helloooo"

Reiff played RT and Guard his entire time in Detroit.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Mmmmm. Nope. LT except after Decker got drafted. From an article in 2016 after Decker was taken:
"Riley Reiff could have held out or asked for a trade or raised hell in the locker room, but when the Detroit Lions drafted left tackle Taylor Decker with their first-round pick, pushing Reiff to the less-glamorous right side in a contract year, the blue-collar blocker did what those who know him best expected: He went to work without a complaint.

In the midst of probably his best training camp as a Lion, Reiff talked to reporters for the first time since his position change on Saturday."

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@mgobluevikes said:
Mmmmm. Nope. LT except after Decker got drafted. From an article in 2016 after Decker was taken:
"Riley Reiff could have held out or asked for a trade or raised hell in the locker room, but when the Detroit Lions drafted left tackle Taylor Decker with their first-round pick, pushing Reiff to the less-glamorous right side in a contract year, the blue-collar blocker did what those who know him best expected: He went to work without a complaint.

In the midst of probably his best training camp as a Lion, Reiff talked to reporters for the first time since his position change on Saturday."
I stand corrected... Definitely remember him being moved inside to Guard for at least part of his last year in Detroit.

Upon hearing this:

Chicago Bears: Hold my beer.