Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been There, And I Have Proof
[Image: 7iogjuie3ih0.jpeg]

Unfortunately, not a Vikings bar.

uhm... wtf is with all the scooters?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Pretty much all over the city. We ended up walking all over the downtown and put in 8 miles.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Pretty much all over the city. We ended up walking all over the downtown and put in 8 miles.
well yea... walking makes sense, 8 miles is a nice stretch of the legs... scooters though?

I love the Charlotte area,  where culture and redneck collides.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
well yea... walking makes sense, 8 miles is a nice stretch of the legs... scooters though?

Just blocks from the Mint Museum, which we went to on Saturday, is the NASCAR Hall of Fame. I stopped watch NASCAR when they made all the cars look the same. Gimme back a Super Bird, and I'll watch again.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Just blocks from the Mint Museum, which we went to on Saturday, is the NASCAR Hall of Fame. I stopped watch NASCAR when they made all the cars look the same. Gimme back a Super Bird, and I'll watch again.
I quit watching when the tracks all started looking the same,  and the drivers lost respect for those that made the sport what it was.   the snot nosed kids of the last 20 years would have never lasted if DE was still around.  The sport became like a tv dinner,  something you think you will enjoy,  but when you sit down to enjoy it you are quickly reminded its just shit made to look good on a commercial.