Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TDN Mock Draft

Hate it. 

If you told Viking nation we traded down, picked up a 3rd, had Darrisaw standing in front of us, but instead selected a ZIMMER player with no sacks last year, you'd likely have riots in Minneapolis. OK, more riots. 

I would take Darrisaw here. But I wouldn't hate Oweh. A 6-5 DE with 34.5 inch arms and a 4.3 forty? You kiddin' me? His upside is higher than the IDS tower. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
If you told Viking nation we traded down, picked up a 3rd, had Darrisaw standing in front of us, but instead selected a ZIMMER player with no sacks last year, you'd likely have riots in Minneapolis. OK, more riots. 

I would take Darrisaw here. But I wouldn't hate Oweh. A 6-5 DE with 34.5 inch arms and a 4.3 forty? You kiddin' me? His upside is higher than the IDS tower. 
Too soon...

I would take Darrisaw here as well. 

TV replacements would soar across the upper Midwest.

I think that shows what a worst case scenario looks like for us in terms of the field in front of us as they have 3 OL going, and very likely a 4th OL going to the Chargers.  It's not a deal breaker.  Obviously, we need to draft OL there.

Yeahhhhh, hard pass on that mock draft. Toss in another draft pick so the Redskins give us their second rounder. No way I would trade back 5 spots, get a 3rd rounder in return, and draft a unknown DE.

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Yeahhhhh, hard pass on that mock draft. Toss in another draft pick so the Redskins give us their second rounder. No way I would trade back 5 spots, get a 3rd rounder in return, and draft a unknown DE.
Exactly. And instead of that DE you have to take Darrisaw.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
Exactly. And instead of that DE you have to take Darrisaw.
Agreed. I'd feel more comfortable with Darrisaw then Joe Tryon as opposed to Oweh and whatever OL we take in the 3rd.

I’m braced for anything but if we don’t take OL in the first it’s going to be a loooooonnnnnnngggg wait til Friday night. And then possibly a looooooonnnnnggg wait til the 3rd round.

EDIT- the Gladney off field stuff has me worried the Vikes pick Horn. I personally think CB— not DE— is the biggest “threat” to not taking an OL in the first.