Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, I Did A Thing
Just subscribed to The Athletic. $1 a month for the first six months, then $7.99 per month. 

Also traded in my 2018 F-150 XLT for a 2021 F-150 Lariat. OMG. Went from the 2.7 to the 3.5. Lots of bells and whistles. Love both purchases.

Minnesota Vikings
RD.PICKPLAYER
14Kwity Paye, edge, Michigan
378Aaron Banks, OG, Notre Dame
390Jamar Johnson, DS, Indiana
4119Kyle Trask, QB, Florida
4125Derrick Barnes, LB, Purdue
4134Seth Williams, WR, Auburn
4143Tommy Doyle, OT, Miami (Ohio)
5157Shemar Jean-Charles, CB, App State
5168Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas
6199Javian Hawkins, RB, Louisville
Love the first 4 picks, and the two WRs. Darden fixes the return game. Williams saw only 61% catchable balls. 

[Image: 84660299.jpg]

The Athletic is awesome. Congrats on the truck. I am going to trade my vehicle in soon so I am shopping right now.

I'm waiting for the Ford Ranger Raptor. Only available in other countries now. Just want a smaller truck than the F150, but with the tough Raptor look. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
[Image: 84660299.jpg]
Not a fan of The Athletic?

Wink

Quote: @"Vikergirl" said:
The Athletic is awesome. Congrats on the truck. I am going to trade my vehicle in soon so I am shopping right now.
What you thinking about?

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
I'm waiting for the Ford Ranger Raptor. Only available in other countries now. Just want a smaller truck than the F150, but with the tough Raptor look. 
What about a Bronco? 

i have a customer that has raced stock cars for over 30 years,  he knows power,  he also is a manager for a company with about 30 trucks in their fleet and has historically been a Chevy/GM guy,  his fleet switched to the turbod Fords and he swears up and down his 3.8 has way more torque and power than his 6.2 Chevy,  and gets as good or better mileage without a trailer behind it.  He did say that if he was always pulling that he would stay with the 6.2 chevy since it get better mileage when towing,  but for the once in a while guy that Ford is 100% the way to go.

Just bought a 2017 GMC Acadia Denali for my wife to drive. 35,000 miles. Super clean. Feels like you are floating on the road compared to her Jeep. It has all the bells and whistles.