Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Matsuyama...
Bit of irony making Masters history right when Asian racism is at its highest in Amerika since ww2

https://twitter.com/TSN_Sports/status/13...2457226243

Why does this need to be political or whatever?  How about just congratulate the guy for a great four days of golf on one of the most challenging courses in the game,  and to be the first from his country to ever achieve the accomplishment and  let it be that?

Congrats Hideki!

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Why does this need to be political or whatever?  How about just congratulate the guy for a great four days of golf on one of the most challenging courses in the game,  and to be the first from his country to ever achieve the accomplishment and  let it be that?

Congrats Hideki!
I don't think it's political. Racism isn't political. And I do appreciate the victory even more during a time when quite a few idiots are making it more difficult for Asians. Sometimes those victories are even sweeter to see.

Congratulations!

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
Bit of irony making Masters history right when Asian racism is at its highest in Amerika since ww2
Oh yeah?  Amerika with a "K" again?  
Well fuck you sideways.  
Hideki has won 31,210,000.  Over 30 million dollars, in 10 yrs. $3mil/per-year. RIGHT HERE ON THE PGA TOUR UNDER YOUR FUGGIN NOSE>   Avg before this week.  
Career Money Leaders | PGA TOUR Stats

Over that span of 10 years, Hideki has 6 PGA wins.  And this was his first major.   (Jack Nicklaus has 19 majors, Tiger has 15...Hideki has.... 1)

Rumors are...this monumental win...is worth 1B.  BILLION.  Hideki Matsuyama winning Masters could be worth $1 billion, analyst says (msn.com)

Those poor fuggin Asians in Amerika......Good to know P-Faithful knows their plight and is on his way to help.  

MY GAWD THIS COUNTRY SUCKS. 

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Congrats Hideki!
I don't think it's political. Racism isn't political. And I do appreciate the victory even more during a time when quite a few idiots are making it more difficult for Asians. Sometimes those victories are even sweeter to see.

Congratulations!
But the question is why make the congratulations about making a racial
Or political  statement?  Just let it be about what the guy accomplished without the need to bring up the ugly ?  

Just let a good moment be good,  the media does enough to sourr us to everything without doing it ourselves.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Congrats Hideki!

Congratulations!
Or political  statement?  Just let it be about what the guy accomplished without the need to bring up the ugly ?  

Just let a good moment be good,  the media does enough to sourr us to everything without doing it ourselves.

You must hate Jackie Robinson day. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@Nichelle said:
@JimmyinSD said:

Congrats Hideki!

Congratulations!

You must hate Jackie Robinson day. 
Probably wouldn't leave the beer line during the national Anthem, if he wasn't boycotting, trying to cancel MLB. 

Here's Hideki, right before the KKK & Sons/Daughters of the Confederacy pounce.
Poor bastard. 
[Image: image.jpg]

Notice no blacks.  Have to have photo id to get in.  
Tough to watch.... but here's where they take him out back and lynch him.  
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=QZ9NhZ16wcM

No way he made it outta south Georgia alive.