Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Like Listening To A Young Lombardi

What a f%^&ing goober.

He should add Alex Boone to his staff.  His mouth was his best attribute too.

Goober indeed.

Lombardi or Steckel?

Gotta admit it'll be fun to watch this play out...

I'm guessing when he gets fired in a year, he'll get a job as a WWE wrestler. 

Most winning football coaches aren't guys who talk a lot of rah rah and are always trying to pump people up.  Maybe Lou Holtz, but hard to think of others.   Talk is cheap.

Dan Campbell fashions himself as Ezekiel...

"I don't think we're going to be able to do it, but I would love to literally just have a pet lion. Just a legit pet lion on a chain, a big ass chain, and he really is my pet," Campbell said on the podcast. "We just walk around the building, we go out to practice, we're at seven-on-seven, we're behind the kicker when he's kicking. There we are."

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Dan Campbell fashions himself as Ezekiel...

"I don't think we're going to be able to do it, but I would love to literally just have a pet lion. Just a legit pet lion on a chain, a big ass chain, and he really is my pet," Campbell said on the podcast. "We just walk around the building, we go out to practice, we're at seven-on-seven, we're behind the kicker when he's kicking. There we are."
He just gets better and better. And I will never be able to listen to him without thinking of kneecap bites.

[Image: j7d6boov5wif.jpg]

[Image: wlu7xib5m6bn.png]

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He should add Alex Boone to his staff.  His mouth was his best attribute too.

Goober indeed.
no kidding about Boone.  Never heard a guy talk so much game and not deliver.

That lion interview is wierder than illustrated above. He would to trian the Lions to take a dump in the middle if the field/ section when a position group is not training well and would not mind giving up an arm to the lion to win a Lombardi. You know... according to him, that's what its about.
Yikes!