Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Proposal
Would you trade pick #14, a third, and a first in 2022 to Atlanta for pick #4?  Then pick Lance who could sit for a year or two behind Kirk?

Doesn't matter if any of us would, Rick won't, and that's the end of that.

Quote: @rf54 said:
Doesn't matter if any of us would, Rick won't, and that's the end of that.
Go easy troop -the post just asks a question / scenario & peoples opinion.  “what-if’s” are always posted around free-agency / draft day.

Personally, No.  There are no guarantees at any position / place in the draft.  If I am going to shart away a first rounder next year, its for a proven successful vet in the NFL

l wouldn’t, I’d trade up if Sewell slipped alittle though.

I wouldn't for Lance and I like him quite a bit.  If he falls to 14, then i would absolutely consider taking him...  but a trade up involving a future first, nope.

Wouldnt be enough. i wouldnt do it even if it were. 

Nope,  small town kid playing at a small college against small time kids,  and for only 1 year.  He may be something someday,   but you can't pay like that for unproven talent.

nope x4

HELL NO!

I'm not really paying attention to the draft much yet, but if you think he's got a solid chance at becoming elite, then it's not a bad choice.  It feels like we're going all in on maxmimizing our 2021 though, so I imagine we're probably building the best team we can around Kirk.