Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Totally Unfounded And Reckless Speculation
Vikings send Cousins and the #14 to the 49ers for the #3.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Vikings send Cousins and the #14 to the 49ers for the #3.
there was talk of that when they made the move to #3, but would it really have taken them moving all the way to #3 to get Rick to part ways with Cousins?  I dont think so.

If that comes to fruition, I've got a pass for you to Orchids of Asia. Purely for massage purposes.

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
If that comes to fruition, I've got a pass for you to Orchids of Asia. Purely for massage purposes.
Ooooohhhh, I'm a sucker for the hot stones dealio... Which isn't a euphemism for anything...

No thanks. Then the Vikings take a rookie QB at #3. And so Dalvin, JJ, Hunter, P2, Barr, etc wait until 22 or 23 to contend, while we see if this QB (Lance, Fields or Jones) is going to be Trubisky, Wentz, Goff, Winston, Mariota.... or Mahomes. 

No, give me Cousins, a LT and a DE and this team contends now. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
No thanks. Then the Vikings take a rookie QB at #3. And so Dalvin, JJ, Hunter, P2, Barr, etc wait until 22 or 23 to contend, while we see if this QB (Lance, Fields or Jones) is going to be Trubisky, Wentz, Goff, Winston, Mariota.... or Mahomes. 

Same here.  Don't need to be rebuilding the offense with a rookie QB right now.  Save your picks, use it on a QB if the right one is there because we need a future, but not at the expense of the now.

What he said.

Lol it's not a contender now. One look at the oline and the rest of the issues that haven't changed in 7 years tells us that is pure purple delusion.

But don't worry they wouldn't take that deal even if the 49ers wanted to make it which seems utterly unlikely.  There is no urge at TCO to upset the fantasy apple cart of 'we're so close' so on it goes.  You can sleep well at night!

Quote: @comet52 said:
@MaroonBells said:

Lol it's not a contender now. 
Yeah, it is. 

@comet52 said:
@MaroonBells said:

Lol it's not a contender now. 
Yeah, it is. 

Ok sure.