Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jarran Reed Hits The Market
[Image: NFL%20178x142%20DarkGrey.png]JARRAN REEDDL, UNSIGNED FREE AGENT[Image: 11322.jpg]
ESPN's Adam Schefter confirms Seahawks DT Jarran Reed will be traded or released. Reed tweeted it and then Schefter confirmed. The sides were reportedly in a dispute over converting some of Reed's salary into a signing bonus. Reed's release would create $8.975 million in cap space. The No. 49 overall pick of the 2016 Draft, Reed's Seahawks tenure got off to a gangbusters start, though he has never quite emerged as the elite player he teased early in his career. Now 28, Reed managed only a two-year commitment from the 'Hawks in free agency last spring. Reed is still a load in the middle of the defensive line and will generate plenty of interest if he is cut loose instead of dealt. 
RELATED:  Wonder if he draws some interest as a rotational piece. If we deal out on Atkins, I'm dialing this guy next.

Uhh, I think this guy has some major red flags.  Didn't he grab a woman by the throat or something?  Then dragged her downstairs?

Yup, here is the article.  No charges filed, but not the type of character you want on a team.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/nf...18892.html

Never heard that. Hard pass.

Yah, lots of takes on it out here in seachicken country.  Likely there were other issues going on there since charges weren't pressed, but physically going after a girl less than half his size was part of the reason he was let go.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Yah, lots of takes on it out here in seachicken country.  Likely there were other issues going on there since charges weren't pressed, but physically going after a girl less than half his size was part of the reason he was let go.
Half his size?  Guessing hear but probably more like a quarter his size.  Not that it really matters, just saying.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"greediron" said:
Half his size?  Guessing hear but probably more like a quarter his size.  Not that it really matters, just saying.  

Thats why this doesn't happen in Green Bay.  The women are twice the size of the average defensive tackle. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"minny65" said:
@"greediron" said:

Thats why this doesn't happen in Green Bay.  The women are twice the size of the average defensive tackle. 
That cracked me up even though I expected a Packer correlation Smile

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"greediron" said:
from the article "described as 140 pounds"  so he is like 300?   She wasn't tiny, so I left it at less than half.