Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VT, BYU, Michigan, and Boston College Pro Days
Lots of potential picks from this lot.

My early guess is Wilson comes in at 6007.

Over or under?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Lots of potential picks from this lot.

My early guess is Wilson comes in at 6007.

Over or under?
I'll take the over on that. I don't think he's 6-3, but he doesn't look that short to me. I'll say 6021

FWIW, Thor Nystrom is really down on Wilson, seemingly due to the level of competition.

Really amped to see what Darrisaw can do.

FWIW, Thor Nystrom is really down on Wilson, seemingly due to the level of competition.
I honestly dont know, but is he down on Trey Lance then as well?

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No idea, but he's been pretty vocal on Twitter about Wilson. Personally, I don't see it. I've seen far too many Mahomesian throws not to believe. Gun to my head, solely on what I've seen, QB1.

@Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No idea, but he's been pretty vocal on Twitter about Wilson. Personally, I don't see it. I've seen far too many Mahomesian throws not to believe. Gun to my head, solely on what I've seen, QB1.
That's interesting...  Wilson actually reminds me of Baker Mayfield at Oklahoma.  I don't mean that as a negative either, just that they both had a knack for extending plays and liked to push the ball downfield.  I like Wilson's game, it should be fun to see how this year's rookie QB class pans out over the next couple years.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
That's interesting...  Wilson actually reminds me of Baker Mayfield at Oklahoma.  I don't mean that as a negative either, just that they both had a knack for extending plays and liked to push the ball downfield.  I like Wilson's game, it should be fun to see how this year's rookie QB class pans out over the next couple years.
It's the headband. Never draft a player who wears a headband. And I'm only half joking. 

Only position drills for Darrisaw.

Damn it.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Wetlander said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
It's the headband. Never draft a player who wears a headband. And I'm only half joking. 
I love the Headband swag. I mean Peyton Manning was an all time great and he always had this goofy headband imprint from his helmet Smile 
[Image: 222peytonManning.jpg]