Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waynes & Mac Alex...
Concerned about both these guys...They are really going to get tested a week from Monday. 

Yep, I agree.  The Saints also have a RB that would love to have his best game of his career.  This preseason the only thing worse than our pass D has been the rushing D.

There is definite concern. I kept watching Alexander go to Zimmer after every play last night. I am hoping for continued growth from both of them.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
There is definite concern. I kept watching Alexander go to Zimmer after every play last night. I am hoping for continued growth from both of them.
well, that is a good sign IMO.  But yes, he will have some growing pains this year.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
well, that is a good sign IMO.  But yes, he will have some growing pains this year.
I think so too. Because it was clear there was a conversation going on. Zimmer was trying to explain some things to him. He even had his Microsoft surface out to show him something. It's amazing the additional things I catch with my camera.

Alexander really pissed me off, there is so little margin for that with this team.  The guy had a rep for that coming out of college and it ain't gonna get him far in the pro's.  The refs are going to label him and be looking for it, easy call.  I just think of that player Arrians in Phoenix cut for parking in the wrong place, tolerance and disciplined football may not mix.  Gotta expect more from professionals, he ain't a kid anymore, he's getting a payday to play the silly game.  

maybe we'll trade for someone...  B)

This team has some great athletes on Defense, but do they actually play together like a cohesive unit? Look at last year when we had veterans like Newman start to ignore the coaches playcalling and decide to start freelancing. Something is wrong with this team. Can't put my finger on it, but they don't seem like they are bought it anymore and are playing for themselves. 

Hence the Brock trade. 

I think Waynes has looked better this preseason, actually.  But wtf business does Alexander have taunting anyone?  Putting aside what a stupid thing that is for any player, veteran or otherwise, to do, the kid has barely made a single play at the NFL level and he's fucking taunting someone?  What a stupid asshole.