Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will biden be asked any tough questions today
or at his first press conference will they be all soft ball questions rember he has hide 9 days to prepare for this  .will they cut it short

There's nowhere to go but up as far as press conferences go. The bar was buried 5 feet under the floor by his predecessor.

questions?  they need to limit the length of the question or he’ll forget what the first part was. So its kind of hard to ask many questions with a 10 character limit. 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
questions?  they need to limit the length of the question or he’ll forget what the first part was. So its kind of hard to ask many questions with a 10 character limit. 
no doubt 

Quote: @AGRforever said:
I laughed. Man, he does look frail doesn't he? He did get some tough questions on immigration and rightfully so IMO.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
There's nowhere to go but up as far as press conferences go. The bar was buried 5 feet under the floor by his predecessor.
Nowhere to go but up since he has avoided any real questions for over 2 months.  The bar was removed so he didn't trip over it.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
or at his first press conference will they be all soft ball questions rember he has hide 9 days to prepare for this  .will they cut it short
Press eagerly awaiting their moment.  biden walks to podium, says good morning.  Handlers usher press out of room, "that all for now.  thank you for coming."

Quote: @greediron said:
@Viking1987 said:
Press eagerly awaiting their moment.  biden walks to podium, says good morning.  Handlers usher press out of room, "that all for now.  thank you for coming."
LOL, I'll take that bet, could happen!  Maybe he'll take a lid this afternoon to avoid the whole event.

Imagine the panic it would create, if he did his own grocery shopping,  when they asked paper of plastic. 

I bet who ever gave him the bubble gum last week before he tried to get on AF1 is looking for a new job.

I listen to some of it on the radio sound painful struggles to even speak