Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last preseason game
Here's something we can all agree: is there a bigger joke than the 4th preseason game in the NFL? Just horrible football. Absolute garbage. Its criminal that season ticket holders are forced to pay full price for it. 

Haven't seen the game yet... I take it my assumption that it would be a bigger shit show than normal due to having one cut down came true?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Haven't seen the game yet... I take it my assumption that it would be a bigger shit show than normal due to having one cut down came true?
Got to watch it down here in Boca because it was against the Dolphins. Brutal. I could stomach 1 1/2 quarters.

Brutal due to lack of effort or lack of talent?

Yes.

That game erased all the "feels" of that game winning drive from Sunday night that's for sure. 

With their starters sitting, the Vikings turned in a listless performance to close the preseason:
9:02 AM - 1 Sep 2017

If it makes you feel better as a season ticket holder, stop looking at the price of each game. Just think of the whole price tag as a price tag for the season.

Do you honestly think that if they dropped 50 bucks off the price of each preseason game that the whole package would be 100 dollars cheaper? I don't. They would just raise the price of the remaining 8 games to make up for the lost revenue.

Ditto if they dropped one preseason game. The regular season price would go up.

It was a piss poor showing overall. Absolutely embarrassing. There was no energy whatsoever.