Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throw Like A Girl

Damn, sign her 

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Damn, sign her 
I'd take her over Mannion.

My money says she's played a lot of softball. Best non-pro baseball of either sex I've ever witnessed was a girls club-level softball tournament. They were probably 16-18. Never seen anything like it. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
My money says she's played a lot of softball. Best non-pro baseball of either sex I've ever witnessed was a girls club-level softball tournament. They were probably 16-18. Never seen anything like it. 
Anyone who lives in ND (or anyone who’s in softball in the upper midwest) has probably heard of ND’s big softball tournament, the McQuade tournament in Bismarck. The talent there is nuts, and yeah the women who compete are kick ass. So awesome to watch them, always a fun tournament to witness some amazing amateur talent.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@MaroonBells said:
Anyone who lives in ND (or anyone who’s in softball in the upper midwest) has probably heard of ND’s big softball tournament, the McQuade tournament in Bismarck. The talent there is nuts, and yeah the women who compete are kick ass. So awesome to watch them, always a fun tournament to witness some amazing amateur talent.
This was a national tourney in Arvada about a block from my house. Was riding my bike through and had to stop and watch. I was slackjawed. The rocket throws from 3rd to 1st. The catcher throws to 2nd. Double plays. The snap, pop and precision taking it around the horn, which my son's team seemingly does in slow motion, with the precision and grace of a broken windshield wiper. 

She's Kelsey Plum. She's a basketball player. The throwing motion reminds me of Randall Cunningham 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@1VikesFan said:
Damn, sign her 
I'd take her over Mannion.
beat me to it---I'd only add cut mannion now   NOW

Quote: @Evilleviking93 said:
She's Kelsey Plum. She's a basketball player. The throwing motion reminds me of Randall Cunningham 

https://www.facebook.com/NFL/videos/cunn...720171263/

chuckit up long Dawg I'll go get it.