Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diabetes Makes You Racist

Wow.

In terms of lame-assed, ridiculous, full-blown whackadoodle excuses...that's gotta be a top-3.

That was absolutely ridiculous. No excuse, justification or rationalization for that bullshit.

Whatever job this guy has...

should be a job he USED TO HAVE.

Moron....

JFC...

At least man-up and own  yer s hit. 

I'm really starting to hate people in general...Sticking with my Labradors from now on. 

Its true, diabetes does make you racist.....especially when you were racist before you got diabetes.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
JFC...

At least man-up and own  yer s hit. 

I'm really starting to hate people in general...Sticking with my Labradors from now on. 

Black Lab's Matter?

I can see that. Just like Mel Gibson. When he drinks he starts denying the holocaust and blaming the Jews for everything. He doesn't MEAN it. It's just the booze. 

We have a white gal at our office who grew up in Hawaii.  It has been interesting to hear her talk about how she was treated as a minority on the island.  Its also convinced me that humans, regardless of race are racist towards other people who "don't look like them". 

Hell, we're no better then animals or in this example chickens.  If one chicken starts acting sick or gets a cut the rest of the chickens will peck at it until its dead.  Its why you see red heat lamp bulbs for baby chickens...so they don't see a weakness in another chick and kill them. 

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
We have a white gal at our office who grew up in Hawaii.  It has been interesting to hear her talk about how she was treated as a minority on the island.  Its also convinced me that humans, regardless of race are racist towards other people who "don't look like them". 

Hell, we're no better then animals or in this example chickens.  If one chicken starts acting sick or gets a cut the rest of the chickens will peck at it until its dead.  Its why you see red heat lamp bulbs for baby chickens...so they don't see a weakness in another chick and kill them. 
Racism is taught. Its something that is learned, not inherent in humans at birth.