Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible fans at games in the fall

When is it again that those season ticket payments are due?  

I had my single game tix cancelled and refunded last year. Was a major bummer but understandable. Hoping to get to a game for real this year. Fingers crossed.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
When is it again that those season ticket payments are due?  
They were due last week.

I'm out of state and somehow managed to get the first of two shots this morning ahead of schedule. I'll be heading back to Minnesota in the next few weeks and I will feel so much better being 97% covered against Covid on the way back. After getting the shot, I allowed myself to dream a little about returning to international travel and actually being in the stadium for games this year. I'm so ready. 

I'm ready too...

Vikings have had season tix holder $$ for a while now. I am not expecting a refund this year like 2020. 

I am ready. Looks like other sports are too.
[Image: pofvoehw00ou.jpg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
If we dont F it up as a population? This is just the beginning.

I think the next mos with Spring Break etc will really set the country on the right path (or not). 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Vikergirl said:

I think the next mos with Spring Break etc will really set the country on the right path (or not). 
If we don't fuck it up?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@purplefaithful said:
@Vikergirl said:

If we don't fuck it up?
I'm just saying that imo, a lot of the success of getting out of the Pandemic (sooner than later) rests with the peoplz...

For example, I was reading where FL Gov is concerned about too many spring breakers heading down there etc. I don't want to drag this into political mud-slinging, I'm too worn out for that  Wink

Let's just say, I'm one dose in and planning on masking up until 2022. I have less faith in people than you.