Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell Wilson and Seahawks could split
Report: Russell Wilson, Seahawks split could happen 'soon' (msn.com)

I know just for clicks and giggles from the media.  I can not see the Seahawks letting a clear franchise QB go.  They are just negotiating numbers.

I would love to hear the wailing around the pacific NW.  

Of course the number of "fans" has dwindled with their lack of winning recently.

Haha, No, absolutely not seeking a trade.  BUT if I were, here are the only teams that I would consider.

Wilson seems to be throwing a temper tantrum, because he is not getting his own way and he is being called out on not playing up to the level that he is getting paid at.  

he is an ass

Quote: @greediron said:

Of course the number of "fans" has dwindled with their lack of winning recently.
A lot of people are leaving Seattle, period, and so are businesses.  Crime rising, riots, and the worst political hacks I've ever witnessed...all combining to make a truly horrible city.  Trying to find work elsewhere.

Wish the Vikings had Wilson, man is a leader in the clutch!

Quote: @Zanary said:
@greediron said:

A lot of people are leaving Seattle, period, and so are businesses.  Crime rising, riots, and the worst political hacks I've ever witnessed...all combining to make a truly horrible city.  Trying to find work elsewhere.

Yeah, they are all coming to Idaho. 

Quote: @IDVikingfan said:
Wish the Vikings had Wilson, man is a leader in the clutch!
Only when his defense is equally clutch.  You'll notice he hasn't been back to the big game since the "Legion" disbanded.