• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last 15 years
Pretty much sums it up:
Since 2002: 
Packers: 150-89 (.627) 
Vikings: 118-121 (.494) 
Bears: 114-126 (.475) 
Lions: 85-155 (.354)
Other than day dreaming or peering thru purple glasses, anyone expect this season to be any different?

Interesting we're so close to .500.  I for sure would've guessed worse than that.   I have absolutely no expectations for this team.  I'm just going to watch one game at a time, and see what happens.  I'm hoping they can surprise me this season... in a good way. B)

Every year we all start 0-0  from there i always have the hope we win a lot more than we lose

I expect it to be a better season, and that the team will gel more as they get more playing time together.  Last season was a collection of unforeseeable disasters that should not be able to repeat.  Given that Sam has had an actual offseason and that the preseason games are basically non-priorities except as evaluation scrimmages...eh...I'm not worried at the moment.

I was nearly vomiting early in the last preseason game, but reminded myself that the coaches/players are likely keeping most of the real plays close to the vest.

Always a good time to change the balance of the division.  (unless you are a packer fan, then you conveniently forget the bad decades.)

Quote: @greediron said:
Always a good time to change the balance of the division.  (unless you are a packer fan, then you conveniently forget the bad decades.)
Just like 90% of Patriot fans think their team started in 2000

Well considering there isn't a single player or coach or front office member on this team who was there in 2002, I fail to see how this is even relevant.

Why pick 15 years?   Why not 20? 25? 40?
\

Quote: @twgerber said:
\

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3...3D15.1&f=1]

Quote: @twgerber said:
\
Or 2? How many division championships the last two years? Packers 1, Vikings 1. Or win loss record the last two years: Packers 20 and 12; Vikings 19 and 13. Or how about head to head? Packers 2, Vikings 2. Which begs the same question Sticky asked? Anyone expect anything different?