Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sounds Like One Part Tyreek Hill, One Part Hines Ward
https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/202...e-eskridge

I'm dialing up early Day 2 until someone bites.

I was kind of shocked he's only 5'9...  he plays a lot bigger than that.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Comp to Steve Smith is close. Just got more of a top gear and hits it hiccup quick.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
He is a freak. He can bench 350 pounds, squat over 500 pounds, 37.5 vert and explosive 4.33 speed. He was originally a running back, so that is why he plays bigger than he looks.

Still learning the WR position. He is a deep threat go route guy who struggled with drops early on at Western Michigan.

He averaged 9.7 yards per carry as a runner. Could be a good kick off returner at the next level.

If you think Thielan is good on those occasional WR fly sweep runs... plug in Eskridge on those and that should really help open up a loaded box.

Explosive day 3 guy to keep an eye on!

I see some Jerrick McKinnon similarities, in the atheletic ability and fact he has moved around positions. I don't think he will last to day 3. 

Quote: @Carl Knowles said:
@Wetlander said:
He is a freak. He can bench 350 pounds, squat over 500 pounds, 37.5 vert and explosive 4.33 speed. He was originally a running back, so that is why he plays bigger than he looks.

Still learning the WR position. He is a deep threat go route guy who struggled with drops early on at Western Michigan.

He averaged 9.7 yards per carry as a runner. Could be a good kick off returner at the next level.

If you think Thielan is good on those occasional WR fly sweep runs... plug in Eskridge on those and that should really help open up a loaded box.

Seriously doubt he sees Day 3.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Carl Knowles said:
@Wetlander said:

Seriously doubt he sees Day 3.
This is considered a strong wide receiver class. Is he a true #1 WR in the NFL? I don't think so.

Could he sneak into the top 50? Maybe. It only takes one team to fall in love, and compare him to Tyreek Hill.

But honestly, I think he goes in the forth round.

I agree with Jordan Reed here that he is a developmental #3 WR.

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/202...e-eskridge

Look he wasn't even use as a #1 WR at Western Michigan. I think after his junior year he even switched to cornerback for a little while.

If Spielman took him with pick 79 in the 3rd round... I think Zimmer would blow a gasket! I get that he looked fast at the senior bowl, but we got way bigger holes to fill.

TDN has him at #57 overall. Is he going to be a #1 WR? Not many 5-9 guys are, but in a copycat league, would you spend a Day 2 pick to get a Tyreek Hill on your roster? I would, especially with our return situation and lackluster depth at WR.

https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2021/01/28/ma...ssion=true

Yeah, he's got some serious dog in him.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
https://mattwaldmanrsp.com/2021/01/28/ma...ssion=true

Yeah, he's got some serious dog in him.
Dog?
Diva?
Diggs?

Them are some fine lines to cross... Wink