Yoko Ono is 88 years old today...

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

[Image: 88-eros-02.jpg]

[Image: rexfeatures_889634a.jpg?imwidth=450]

[Image: photo-by-Iain-Macmillan-CREDIT-Yoko-Ono-...d-1000.jpg]

[Image: c4a0ujaa7na21.png]

[Image: xphfc2w6q3721.jpg]

thats only 11 in dog years

Meh, the Beatles were really before my time. They got to America in 1964.....I wasn't born until 1966. 

Wow, I do feel old. But it reminds me of their Double Fantasy album. My brother had the Vinyl LP and I believe every other track was Yoko. He took a pin and put a scratch through each Yoko track so the record player would skrrrr past them and skip to the John Lennon songs.

After staring and listening to him explain why the record player was skipping, I just had to laugh.

Yep, old.

She looks 88 in all her pics as far back as I can remember

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Meh, the Beatles were really before my time. They got to America in 1964.....I wasn't born until 1966. 
Interesting thing about modern music. It's all recorded now and you can actually listen to musicians without actually having to be in the same room with them. B) So give the Beatles a listen. I'd start with Revolver. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Interesting thing about modern music. It's all recorded now and you can actually listen to musicians without actually having to be in the same room with them. B) So give the Beatles a listen. I'd start with Revolver. 
Not my point. And get in line with other people who have tried to 'enlighten' me on the Beatles.  :p I have a handful of their songs I like. I had a roommate in college who loved the Beatles so I got the whole indoctrination package. 

She has had lot of time with grief. She was made the scapegoat for so many things. The coverage of her life with John and after losing John was brutal. She has been the butt of many jokes as well. I can't imagine the overwhelming helplessness of not only losing someone you love so horrifically but to witness it. That is something that never leaves you. I feel for Julian and Sean as well. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Not my point. And get in line with other people who have tried to 'enlighten' me on the Beatles.  :p I have a handful of their songs I like. I had a roommate in college who loved the Beatles so I got the whole indoctrination package. 
I think I see the problem. It's not the Beatles you hated. Because, like, how could you? It was your roommate. And you now associate Beatles music with this despised human on the other side of the room. My only question is...how does that make you feel? Never mind, you can answer that in our next session. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I think I see the problem. It's not the Beatles you hated. Because, like, how could you? It was your roommate. And you now associate Beatles music with this despised human on the other side of the room. My only question is...how does that make you feel? Never mind, you can answer that in our next session. 
lol. My least favorite insects are beetles, doctor.....I also have an aversion to picking strawberries in a field.