Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Looking for something to watch right now?
We started the Undoing, 1/2 way through S1 now and it's worth the time so far...

Nicole Kidman gives one heck of a performance. Hugh Grant, Donald Sutherland etc.

https://www.hbo.com/the-undoing

I watched the whole thing and I think overall it was OK (maybe a 6.5 out of 10 or since Ebert is gone 1/8 of his thumb)

I won't comment further until you watch the whole thing.

^ Same.

Quote: @minny65 said:
I watched the whole thing and I think overall it was OK (maybe a 6.5 out of 10 or since Ebert is gone 1/8 of his thumb)

Yep. I was personally a touch underwhelmed. But if you like multiple coat changes by the lead, you'll like this.  :p

Just watched 'The Little Things' with Denzel Washington, Rami Malek and Jared Leto. Very good.

Just finished The Morning Show, very good. 

I was underwhelmed by The Little Things. But, I was doing more surfing than watching.

The girlfriend is watching The Crown. I caught a bit of it, seems really good but slow  moving.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Just finished The Morning Show, very good. 

I was underwhelmed by The Little Things. But, I was doing more surfing than watching.

The girlfriend is watching The Crown. I caught a bit of it, seems really good but slow  moving.
Couldnt do The Crown....way too slow for my liking. Re-started Peaky Blinders again...great show

I've started Peaky Binders three different times...got as far as the third episode or so...

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@minny65 said:

Yep. I was personally a touch underwhelmed. But if you like multiple coat changes by the lead, you'll like this.  :p

Just watched 'The Little Things' with Denzel Washington, Rami Malek and Jared Leto. Very good.

She is awful easy on the eyes...Wifey has been drooling over the fashions. 

Sorry to say, my favorite today is still Swamp People: Serpent Invasions  :p

I've started Peaky Binders three different times...got as far as the third episode or so...
Took us several attempts, once we got through the first season it grew on me/us.  I Like it has short, 6 episode, season arcs.

Same. Looks like a show I'd really like. Just can't stay with it.