Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Over/Under teams changing qbs

so does Rogers channel his inner LL and go the Rams or Niners?

I don't think any team will consider Teddy a starter any longer in the NFL, other than a bridge QB. He's an excellent backup. 

I was texting my buddy who is a Lions fan and we were discussing this. Watson is the big piece that I think impacts a lot of others. Gotta think first choice for SF is Rodgers, but if GB wont trade him to the NFC maybe that means Colts? I'm less into the amount of QBs moved, but more into the potential power shift of divisions

Not Going Anywhere:
Wentz
Goff
Staying, but we are looking for better:
TeddyWinston
Your guess is as good as mineBig Grinak - Comes down to the injury.Darnold - Stays because why throw another rookie in the fire? Trade value next year if he plays decent?Rodgers - 65% gone, probably to the niners.  "Missed you in the draft, lets end it right." Garoppolo - Gone If the Rodgers trade goes through.  Was fools gold from the git go.
Bye Girl:
CamTru-reach-ski
For Sure New Team:
Watson
Stafford

Anyone read the Cousins to 49ers chatter in the sidebar? Writer reached out to a 49ers writer to gauge the interest: 
Q3: Is the connection between Kyle Shanahan and KC overblown, or is there an actual desire there to work with Cousins?The Kyle Shanahan love for Cousins is enormous. It’s been reported Kyle was sad when the trade for Jimmy happened because he knew it meant Cousins was out. Kyle has also admitted that he was so set on Cousins that he didn’t really evaluate the 2017 QB class that included Deshaun Watson and Patrick Mahomes because he planned to sign Cousins a year later.
While this may be true, I just don't think the Vikings have any interest in trading Cousins. 
https://vikingsterritory.com/2021/analys...or-clarity

I think everyone's overreacting to Rodgers press conference. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
No kidding. Is he a free agent? No. So why would GB trade him? To start a rebuild with Love? Wishful thinking.

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@MaroonBells said:
No kidding. Is he a free agent? No. So why would GB trade him? To start a rebuild with Love? Wishful thinking.
They probably are, myself included, but his statement made it pretty damn clear that the guy is pissed off with his situation. He probably is there next year, but they drafted Love for a reason so who really knows. All I know is I did laugh and say Gee, take a page out of the ole Roethlisberger book where you want pity by self-creating drama.

Never believe anything that a pro athlete says immediately after a playoff loss.