Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ's first mock
Some surprises here, but not at #14...

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jeremiah...on-to-jets

[Image: 250px-Danielle_Rousseau.PNG]

Fields to the Panthers? Hmmm.

The amount of edge rushers he has going in the first round is crazy.

Quote: @TBro said:
The amount of edge rushers he has going in the first round is crazy.
Yeah...and not the ones you'd expect. 

The biggest surprise to me was Sewell falling to 10...  and not being the first OT taken.  I'd bet a lot of money he doesn't fall that far.  I don't see 4 QBs going in the first 8 picks either.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
The biggest surprise to me was Sewell falling to 10...  and not being the first OT taken.  I'd bet a lot of money he doesn't fall that far.  I don't see 4 QBs going in the first 8 picks either.
yeah thats nuts, if he gets to 8 or 9 Speilly should offer a 3rd a 4th and 10 7th’s to get him 

The best part of that mock....the packers losing the superbowl.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
The worst part was the Packers making it at all...

I watched some of this kid play and he sure flashed at times in Miami. I guess I dont know enough about him, whether to be delighted by a mock like this or not. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
The worst part was the Packers making it at all...

I watched some of this kid play and he sure flashed at times in Miami. I guess I dont know enough about him, whether to be delighted by a mock like this or not. 
You are looking at it all wrong,  every win they get,  Every game closer ,  it allows their fans to dream and to reach their paws out thinking that its theirs once again,  let the excitement build and it will only make their loss that much more fulfilling for those of us they have taken so much joy in mocking over our teams futility. 

See we don't get nice thing's like championships so we have to find joy where we can.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I could see him not being the 1st O-lineman taken after sitting out the season and team isolating his flaws. But there is no way he makes to #10 a team would trade up for him.