Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions new coach

The chargers hire Rams Defensive Coordinator Brandon Staley for Head Coaching job. Brian Daboll of the Bills was rumored to be front runner. Interesting if he lost the job because the Bills won (Staley had a second  interview after the Rams loss)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RapSheet/stat...0381265922

I think this is a really good hire by the Lions, Campbell is great with the players and has some excellent NFL experience.  He also will bring a lot of positive energy to the team.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I think this is a really good hire by the Lions, Campbell is great with the players and has some excellent NFL experience.  He also will bring a lot of positive energy to the team.  
I hope he has grow since his "fill in" opportunity with the Dolphins. He will need more than positive energy to win. I have read he is not a big football mind. That does not sound very reassuring so let's hope he has a good team around him

Quote: @mblack said:
@JR44 said:
I hope he has grow since his "fill in" opportunity with the Dolphins. He will need more than positive energy to win. I have read he is not a big football mind. That does not sound very reassuring so let's hope he has a good team around him
That's ok the laydowns don't play a lot of football any way