Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everson endearing himself to Kirk and the Vikings

Wow, well I guess that gives some credibility to the rumors that Zimmer was not happy with the move.  Not sure how the HC doesn't ultimately get to make that call.  I always thought they signed Cousins cause they were recruiting DeFilippo at the time and he really wanted Cousins so that the way to get him to agree to come.  Two moves that did not work out.  

C'mon, big guy, get back on the meds. 

he is off the meds again.  honestly makes me sad to see mental health issues show up on twitter.

WTF. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Yep. And honestly, I feel bad for Cousins. The amount of undeserved criticism he receives is crazy...potshots really. A bad look for Griffen.

Quote: @PSBLAKE said:
 he is off the meds again.  honestly makes me sad to see mental health issues show up on twitter.
Isn't that all that twitter consists of?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:
Yep. And honestly, I feel bad for Cousins. The amount of undeserved criticism he receives is crazy...potshots really. A bad look for Griffen.

How did Cousins even become the story? 

Quote: @mblack said:
@StickyBun said:
@MaroonBells said:

How did Cousins even become the story? 
Not sure what you mean? Griffen called out Cousins and said he was 'ass'.....then fired off another tweet that said 'Ask Zimmer if he even wanted Kirk'. 
Then sent an apology tweet. This all came out of nowhere as far as I know. Griff must be off his meds as a few posters have said.