Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Football gods having a good laugh
Cleveland finally gets back to the playoffs since 2002 and then coaching staff comes down with covid---Wide left your up prefier will be acting head coach

This potentially adds extra motivation for the players who want to win it for their coach. Also, Bitonio is out which is unfortunate considering he has never played in a playoff game. If there is one team who is most likely to poop the bed at home this weekend I would say it is the Steelers. I'm rooting for the Browns, that's for sure!

Mayfield has kinda grown on me this year, not so much as a player, those commercials are entertaining. Kid may have some acting chops, pair him with the right country singer and he could do a remake of Norwood.

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
This potentially adds extra motivation for the players who want to win it for their coach. Also, Bitonio is out which is unfortunate considering he has never played in a playoff game. If there is one team who is most likely to poop the bed at home this weekend I would say it is the Steelers. I'm rooting for the Browns, that's for sure!
I would love to see the Browns win the whole fucking thing... everybody would just be mouth dropped open staring blankly around them with that WTF just happened look on their faces.  it would be the epic end to the covid season.

Edit: bonus points for anybody that caught my subtle little homage in this post. B)

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:
I would love to see the Browns win the whole fucking thing... everybody would just be mouth dropped open staring blankly around them with that WTF just happened look on their faces.  it would be the epic end to the covid season.

Edit: bonus points for anybody that caught my subtle little homage in this post. B)
Are you talking homage to Major League or another reference?

Quote: @"Hawkvike25" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Hawkvike25" said:

Are you talking homage to Major League or another reference?

hell yes, how fitting is it that its the other forgotten team from Cleveland?   aside from tombstone that is my next most quoted movie... and for some reason Real Genius makes the quote reel quite often.