Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthony Harris
Anybody else think Anthony Harris had a terrible game yesterday?  To me he looked completely lost or didn’t care in coverage.

he has had a bad year.  

Contract year is a bad time not to care. He had a bad year and I think the odds of him being back land somewhere between slim and none. 

Harris's play has really fallen off this year and I think a lack of pass rush has hurt him almost as much as anybody because he is such an opportunistic ballhawk. I would not bring him back unless its on an extremely reduced new contract

He's be MIA all year.

One year wonder.  Thank god they didn’t sign him to a long term contract but they really screwed up not drafting a safety last year

Doesn't even look like the same player this year.  Last year it felt like he was flying around and always near the ball. This year he just seemed "uninterested."  Missed assignments early in the season, bad angles, poor tackling.  It was painfully obvious he checked out for the Saints game. 

One disclaimer though, how much of his poor play can we account to having to play more cover 2 and not being able to freelance as much? 

Quote: @El_Padre said:
Doesn't even look like the same player this year.  Last year it felt like he was flying around and always near the ball. This year he just seemed "uninterested."  Missed assignments early in the season, bad angles, poor tackling.  It was painfully obvious he checked out for the Saints game. 

One disclaimer though, how much of his poor play can we account to having to play more cover 2 and not being able to freelance as much? 
as structured as Zimmer is,  I dont think there is any free lancing by any position in our D. I am pretty sure he has everybody with something to do in every conceivable scenario.

cant afford him. need to draft a starting coverage S 

He progressed leading up to his great season last year.  Then this year just fell off a cliff.  I'd bring him back really cheap, but some team will pay him more than he's worth based on his stats last year.