Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old man griddy

That was tough to watch...

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
That was tough to watch...
It made me laugh and that was much appreciated. 

I wonder how long he practiced it. 

[Image: fDIVCVuaHewQLYlQ6aLKuiz-tScuRkShNd8jHaCi...11bce408b5][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=9880872]

Celebrating a 7th win with a rookie dance = not exciting 

This is the cool thing about Kirk: he knows he's a nerd. He gets it but still puts it out there in a genuine way. He knows he's doing it poorly, but he's doing it anyway knowing its a good laugh/bonding for the team. I think keeping it real like this is way more important that trying to be something you aren't, especially as a leader. 

Its more 'Wonderbread white guy' than old man.  Wink

Quote: @StickyBun said:
This is the cool thing about Kirk: he knows he's a nerd. He gets it but still puts it out there in a genuine way. He knows he's doing it poorly, but he's doing it anyway knowing its a good laugh/bonding for the team. I think keeping it real like this is way more important that trying to be something you aren't, especially as a leader. 

Its more 'Wonderbread white guy' than old man.  Wink
He is an old man in relationship to Jefferson. It's not that he is old age wise. I love that he embraces his inner nerd. He is smart and proud of it. He is not trying to be hip or cool. But he does endear himself to his teammates by being authentic. It was great to see their response as well. 

Only thing missing was sandals with black socks...

I've seen Nickelodeon dads with more swag than Kirk...