Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruled out for game

I guess....go Jordan Brailford and Eddie Yarbrough?

I don't know why they did put Kendricks on IR and call someone up earlier in the week.

No reason to play anyone who is dinged up at all, this game means nothing and would be best used as a showcase to see what some of the backups can do.  Also think it would be a good opportunity to play Stanley or Browning to see if either is a viable backup possibility for next year. 

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
I don't know why they did put Kendricks on IR and call someone up earlier in the week.
Should have put Kendricks on IR when the lost the Bears game.

Our entire defensive front 7 is shot (or should be), Cook, Reiff, and Rudy all gone on offense, and a win does nothing but screw our draft pick.  They should bench Cousins, activate Stanley and start him.  He can't look any worse than Mannion vs. the Bears last year. 

Quote: @RS Express said:
Our entire defensive front 7 is shot (or should be), Cook, Reiff, and Rudy all gone on offense, and a win does nothing but screw our draft pick.  They should bench Cousins, activate Stanley and start him.  He can't look any worse than Mannion vs. the Bears last year. 
I 100 percent agree.  I am sick of beating the Lions I want to win the Super Bowl.  winning this meaningless game will feel good tomorrow but terrible on draft day.