Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiff to Covid Reserve list
so hes out...
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Well, this will be interesting. Do they just plug in Hill, or do they experiment a bit?

Time to move Cleveland to LT and see what he's got.

I'm not sure I want Cleveland at LT if Dozier is out there...unless the put in Mannion, which they won't.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Well, this will be interesting. Do they just plug in Hill, or do they experiment a bit?
Hill is the kind of experienced backup every team needs, but we already know what he is and he may not be back in '21 anyway. I say give some reps to Cleveland and O'Neill. But....just in case it doesn't work, might be a good idea to put a cheaper QB in...

For this line there should be a Mississippi rule.  Dl has to count to three mississippi before they can rush.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I'm not sure I want Cleveland at LT if Dozier is out there...unless the put in Mannion, which they won't.
I get what you're thinking, but I'd really want some sample size of Cleveland at LT going into the offseason...unless they are firm in keeping him at Guard. 

Hopefully they put Hinton in as well if he's shown he's capable in practice.

For the dump Reiff crowd, he gave up 1 sack, 20 pressures, and 1 penalty this year (per Twitter)

Cant we just “phone in” the L?

I'm hoping he's back next year. Definitely one less hole to fill in the draft.