Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stefan Diggs is the best WR in the NFL
Crazy good and Josh Allen is loving him. 

Got to go with Adams...damn I hate saying that.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Or it could be a honeymoon phase.  They are sailing along right now,  but at some point they will hit a rough patch and then is when we see if he has grown up or is still the malcontent we traded for Justin Jefferson. 

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Or it could be a honeymoon phase.  They are sailing along right now,  but at some point they will hit a rough patch and then is when we see if he has grown up or is still the malcontent we traded for Justin Jefferson. 
Its late December, I think any honeymoon phase has come and gone. The Bills are as good as anyone in the AFC, including KC now that they have John Brown about to come back. Diggs has been sensational for Buffalo. Everyone thought Allen wouldn't be accurate enough but the kid is money this year. He's the next great QB. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Its late December, I think any honeymoon phase has come and gone. The Bills are as good as anyone in the AFC, including KC now that they have John Brown about to come back. Diggs has been sensational for Buffalo. Everyone thought Allen wouldn't be accurate enough but the kid is money this year. He's the next great QB. 
1 season does not make a career.  Good or bad.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
1 season does not make a career.  Good or bad.
But he's not a rookie. It isn't like Diggs hasn't performed well before. But this is a different level. There's way more evidence to show he's a lot more likely to continue to be this impactful than it is this is some kind of one-year wonder type season. He's leading the NFL in receptions and yards. Now if you want to debate that Davante Adams is playing better, I totally get that. But it doesn't make sense to knock his impact with Buffalo because its real and the compensation Minnesota got in return was real, too. Allen has the kind of arm that has made Diggs even more dangerous. 

Diggs is upper tier, but he's not the best. You can make the case for Devante, but ill go with Hopkins all day...that dude is a monster. Before this year it was hard to argue against Julio (Basically Six straight 1,400 yard seasons).

I wonder if this thread would've been started if Diggs stayed a Viking?  I agreed Diggs is very good, but I'm not sure he's better than AT or JJ.  Either of those guys on a good team like the Bills would look better than they do with the struggling Vikings.

Who the hell is Stefan??

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Who the hell is Stefan??
Good question but I still love watching Stefon. He is doing things that are amazing.