Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints Game Predictions?
Interested in everyone's insights or guesses as to why the game might play out, as well as straight prediction.

Let's beat those cheating Saints, then watch Henry drop 300 on the pack.

smart money has to be on the saints. They are just too talented for us up front

Win or lose we're going to have a Merry Christmas. 

I fully expect us to lose because our D is equally bad against the run as it is the pass.  Having said that, we'll probably win now.  But...now I just mentioned they'd win, so we're back to losing.  B)

Either way, have fun and Merry Christmas Longshippers!

Ill predict I start drinking for the game around 2 and roll that into the 7PM Iowa Basketball Game and likely forget about another frustrating Vikes loss.

the best thing likely to come out of this fiasco is that I get to cut Christmas with the in-laws short this year so I can go home and watch the game.... yes I have a DVR,  but you know.. I wouldnt want anybody to ruin the game for me....

We fall behind early, then start a comeback that ends in some inventive and soul-crushing loss.

Nate Stanley comes in and runs a QB sneak on every forth down attempt and the Vikings win the time of possession battle.

Saints have a pretty good run defense, but I'm not sure how they expect to move the ball on us. The fact that Barr and Kendricks and his backup Todd Davis and his backup Troy Dye are out probably gives them a little hope of doing a little su'mm su'mm with Kamara, but we'll see. I just read on Facebook that Hardy Nickerson is a 4X all pro. In your face, Drew!

The good thing is that if the Saints do indeed pull this one out of their asses, Vikings might actually move up to the 11th slot in the draft.

Better learn how to pronounce Daviyon....

Vikings vs Saints in 2020???

[Image: source.gif]