Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juju Go Boom Boom
Tik tok that, mfer

He's a douche who seems to care more about his social media than his game

Missed these headlines.  Wink

I think it says a lot about Tomlin.  I just can't think of any head coach who would allow this moron to pump up the opposing defense each game by doing such a low class, self promoting stunt.  It makes me think that Tomlin is not far behind JuJu in the class department.  

Quote: @JR44 said:
I think it says a lot about Tomlin.  I just can't think of any head coach who would allow this moron to pump up the opposing defense each game by doing such a low class, self promoting stunt.  It makes me think that Tomlin is not far behind JuJu in the class department.  
Really, you make JuJu's antics an indictment on Tomlin and 13 years as a HC and 25 years in coaching?  I don't.  But agree, JuJu is learning a lesson in humility Smile

Quote: @minny65 said:
@JR44 said:
Really, you make JuJu's antics an indictment on Tomlin and 13 years as a HC and 25 years in coaching?  I don't.  But agree, JuJu is learning a lesson in humility Smile
Not picking a side, just pointing out the Tomlin/Jacoby Jones kick return situation a few years back. I am indifferent on Tomlin but that was definitely a childish antic

I would agree that Tomlin suffers fools easily.

Hmmm....I see some purple tinted shades 

Last 13 years of Viking Head Coaches - Childress, Frazier and Zimmer

Last 13 years of Steelers Head Coaches - Tomlin

I rest my case Smile  only kidding

But I hardly think JuJu or the insane Brown are an indictment on Tomlin's class as a person.  Do we blame the HC's for the antics of Terrell Owens, Randy Moss, and a long list of prima donna WR's?  Do we blame Zimmer for the immature (like JuJu - IMO) antics of Digg's?  Do we blame Zimmer for the brush up that both Theilan and Diggs had with Cousins a few seasons ago?  Do we blame Zimmer for the hot mic of rookie JJeff bitch*** about Cousins last week?