Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This team desperately misses Hunter and Pierce...
Hercules is garbage. Odenigbo I've never liked. The rest are just a bunch of guys. Draft a 3T, get Hunter and Pierce back and see if Woonum can improve with a much better starting group around him. Making Trubisky look like a Hall of Famer. I feel for the Vikings, this group of D-linemen is just horrible. Cannot generate a rush nor stop the run. Its obviously not what they envisioned before the season started. 

I like this D-line alot better in 2021. 

Yeah it's a bummer. Hopefully Hunter is really ok. Oh well it is what it is. We'll see what happens next year.

Didn't really expect a good perfornce today did you? BTW, what the fuck has Harris done lately? 

Also Hicks is in there for the full game, he is a huge part of their defense. The Bears defense is legit.

Quote: @1VikesFan said:
Didn't really expect a good perfornce today did you? BTW, what the fuck has Harris done lately? 
I didn't, but the D-line looks helpless. I feel more bad for them all than upset about it. Getting dominated by the Bears offensive line. 

That had to be one of the worst 4th down calls I've ever seen. 

I like going for it on 4th and 1 in your own territory, not sure I love the play right up the gut into the Bear's strength. I swear, I'm not sure from game to game if the Viking's offensive line is ok or if its not. So inconsistent. 

Gotta hope the Pierce they're going to get is the Pierce they hoped they were going to get after a year off. 

I liked going for but the call was a joke.

Dumb playing. They have to have something better than that.