Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TJ Ward or Joe Haden, anyone?
Apparently both are being shopped. 
I don't think either is in the Vikings' price range even if they're looking, but I know I'd rather see Ward than Sendejo, or Kearse, or whoever....

Vikings already spoke with Denver, they want a high pick for Ward. Vikings passed,  Haden makes way too much money for the Vikings to add. Pass on him as well 

I've read that the Broncos might cut Ward. He seems like he could be a good fit and could be a nice "final piece" if we think we have a great defense. But we haven't played like that...

It's starting to sound like Joe Haden isn't your father's Joe Hayden anymore...Not sure if a change of scenery will do the trick or if his legs are shot...

An item at the Factory Of Sadness fire sale that might be worth inspection...

Cameron Erving - T - BrownsThe Cleveland Plain Dealer's Mary Kay Cabot reports the Browns are shopping former first-round OL Cameron Erving.

The No. 19 overall pick in 2015, Erving has played multiple positions and struggled in all of them. He was competing for the right tackle job this year, but he went down with a calf injury last week. He likely would not have beaten out Shon Coleman either way. The Browns are also attempting to move Joe Haden and Brock Osweiler.

Source: Cleveland Plain Dealer Aug 29 - 11:15 AMPlayer Outlook

Ward is 30, getting a decent paycheck, and in the walk year...if Elway is looking for a high pick, he's been spending too much time at his dispensary of choice... 

Joe Haden was just released by the Browns. 28 years old. 

Wow...thought he was older...Maybe a move to S extends his career...guy is always nicked up...

The move may not be met with a round of applause from coach Hue Jackson, who said on Tuesday that he wants Haden on the team. There might not be any outright argument either as Jackson also said that he will go along with “whatever our organization thinks is best for our football team.”

Good to see management and coaching on the same page...#Factoryofsadness