Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions from here out?
Three games  remaining, currently 6-7; how do you see the Vikings finishing?

12/20 Chicago
12/25 at NO
1/3 at Detroit

My Guesses:

12/20 Chicago
We're favored, probably due to home field, but not sure that is significant. Bears are coming off a nice win and still in the playoff hunt and Nagy is fighting for his job. People laugh at Trubisky but he is 4-2 against us and has played well recently. Whether the Vikings have some carryover letdown from last week will be important, but I think Bears win to split the season series. LOSS

12/25 at NO
Yes, we have had the Saints number since the 2017 playoffs. But I bet they will be fired up to punish us. We will be on national TV with a short week. I think we only win if the Saints have clinched their division - they play the Chiefs this week, so not too likely. Even then they would be playing for the first-round bye. LOSS

1/3 at Detroit
If we are 6-9, this is meaningless and we should play 3rd-stringers and get a better draft slot. But I think Zimmer will want to keep closer to .500 and play his starters. Hope some bad injury doesn't happen.  WIN

So I see 7-9.

I got the feeling that the Vikings are headed for a losing slump for the remaining games...

I still think they're going to end up 8 - 8. Call me crazy but I think they'll lose Sunday then beat the Aint's and Kitties to close out the season.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
I got the feeling that the Vikings are headed for a losing slump for the remaining games...
Yea and sadly it is what I am hoping for draft positioning.
My focus is only watching our young players so we know what we can build around next year so I don't care about W/L's at this point.
Also, I never am a fan of thinking about draft position unless their is a group of potential franchise QB's in the draft like this one seems to be. Of course way to early but you can see 5 QB's going Top 20 in some rankings - Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance, Trask, Jones etc.
This might one of the first years we aren't picking in the 20's in a long time and who knows when again?  if we are in the 10-15 range and have an eye on one of the QB's I want us to bust a move!

Quote: @minny65 said:
@ArizonaViking said:
Yea and sadly it is what I am hoping for draft positioning.
My focus is only watching our young players so we know what we can build around next year so I don't care about W/L's at this point.
Also, I never am a fan of thinking about draft position unless their is a group of potential franchise QB's in the draft like this one seems to be. Of course way to early but you can see 5 QB's going Top 20 in some rankings - Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, Lance, Trask, Jones etc.
This might one of the first years we aren't picking in the 20's in a long time and who knows when again?  if we are in the 10-15 range and have an eye on one of the QB's I want us to bust a move!
I don't care right now about draft position...that will take care of itself.  I hope and wish they could win out, but I don't see that happening...

[Image: mlkpzqwrrhqy.jpeg]

My prediction:It's gonna be cold and it's gonna be grey and it's gonna last for the rest of your life.

I think 2-1 with the loss coming from the Saints.  If we had even a slightly above average D and an average K, we'd probably go 3-0.

I think we beat the Lions and thats it 7-9 and the bummer about that is it will just lower pur draft slot.