Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roster moves

Didn't they just put Fields on the active roster yesterday.  Perhaps he can't kick the F@*&en ball either.

Don't like this move, looks like Kendricks might miss another one... Confused

Here’s a note on a earlier roster move, Yannick Ngakoue has 1 sack since being traded away to the Ravens...  :o 

Quote: @Kentis said:
Here’s a note on a earlier roster move, Yannick Ngakoue has 1 sack since being traded away to the Ravens...  :o 
Makes ya sorta wonder. Were there other reasons for the trade to Ravens besides the Hunter synergy thing and the cap related thing?

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Kentis said:
Makes ya sorta wonder. Were there other reasons for the trade to Ravens besides the Hunter synergy thing and the cap related thing?
I gotta admit, I wasn't so impressed with Yannick as a Viking when comparing him to Griff and Danielle.

Quote: @Kentis said:
Is it some form of consolation that we wasted a high draft pick to give him a 5-game tryout and another team (which paid much less) hasn't got much out of him either?

@Kentis said:

Had there been a normal offseason, my guess is Wonnum would've have shown up in such a way that the Ngakoue trade wouldn't have been necessary.

@Kentis said:
I read that he wasn’t generating many “pressures” which the team highly values, perhaps he was unwilling or unable to play the technique that the team favors...

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@Kentis said:
Is it some form of consolation that we wasted a high draft pick to give him a 5-game tryout and another team (which paid much less) hasn't got much out of him either?

Your damn right it is...!  Wink B)